Sunday, January 23, 2011

Valentines Day Card

Hello! I know I know, its been a LONG time since I've posted. Lots going on. I will try my best to post more on here for those Stampin' Up! lovers! :) Here is a card I made for another Stampin' Up! Demonstrator as an exchange within Inking Everything. I used the cute valentine girl from Greeting Card Kids as the main focus. I used Elements of Style, and Short and SweetI also am submitting this into a challenge. See HERE to see the guidelines and others wonderful work. I used smooch spritz to add a bit of shimmer, and the top note die to add some layers.


Stamp Sets:
Greeting Card Kids #120633 $15.95 (clear-mount)
Elements of Style #120045 $19.95 (clear-mount)
Short & Sweet # 115060 $17.95 (wood-mount)

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Great colours! Thanks for playing along with my red challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this gorgeous card. I loved getting it in the mail. Thanks, Jamie

    ReplyDelete