Tuesday, August 31, 2010

BUSY LITTLE BEE!!!

Hello everyone!
Sorry for the poor update on posts! I just have been exhaustingly busy! I am happy to say, I finished my first Stampin' Up! Mini 3 month club with great success! I am now starting another 3 month Stampin' Up! club to run from September to November! Here are the details- I will adjust accordingly as I get everyone in the group- I"m starting at 5 people, and will gladly add more!

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:


DURATION:


September 2010- November 2010



You place a minimum $30 (before tax and shipping) order with me by the 14th of each month. I will send you an invoice by the 16th of the month, and I need payment by the 21st of the month. If you order $50 or more during any month, you get $10 in free product. If you order $75 or more you get $15 in free product!



If we have at least 5 participants in the club, your name will be drawn to win a hostess set of your choice!



1. Scrappin_RN- cricut MB (Cammi Bodde)

2.

3.

4.

5.



I take payment through paypal at youngsscrapping@gmail.com
Please feel free to ask any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment